The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your terror makes you gassy
No mortal living can survive
The shock of…
Shameful! Repulsive! Offensive! Disgusting! The next game in the Rememorex Line, RPG NASTY, is a one-shot storytelling game designed to evoke the bottom-of-the-barrel VHS horror of the early 80s. These schlocky masterpieces were known in Britain as the moral panic of the Video Nasties! In this one-shot game you and your group will collaborate to create a crazy slasher and play the hapless victims. Don’t expect to survive: you rack up valuable tracking errors by dying in the most gross, stupid, over-the-top ways. In RPG Nasty, dying is where the fun starts.
RPG Nasty is a gritty, dirty, dumb one-shot RPG based in the filthy horror aisle of your old neighborhood Video Store. Using the super-simple Omnisystem from Rememorex, RPG Nasty emphasizes player agency and the goofy gross fun of VHS cheese over the traditional horror RPG tropes- you decide when and how your character will buy the farm, and you’ll stay in the game long after your character is dead.
RPG Nasty Has:
- A collaborative storytelling game of disgusting, stupid violence.
- Rules for five different types of Grindhouse Slasher
- “The Bone,” a brand-new system that gives players agency over their own horrific murder!
- Fun, lurid settings like the Amazon jungle, the inner city, and opulent Mediterranean mansions!
- New rules for Tracking Errors and Montages